Sunday, March 11, 2012

Saving to Move

Guest post from: Natalie Walter

I know that I have to move when my lease is up in a few months, so I have to save. moving is so expensive, and I am completely unprepared for it. My landlord was nice enough to tell me six months in advance that he wouldn’t renew my lease, but I don’t know if that’s enough time to save as much as I will need to get into a new lease. I am already basically living paycheck to paycheck. I have to find a way to save, so I am cutting back on non-essentials. The first thing that I cut was my clear 4g. It is really nice having internet access on the go, but I wouldn’t say that it’s necessary. I already told all of my friends that I can only go out once a week, so I don’t offend anyone. I am going out about three times a week right now, and that is way too expensive. I am also clipping coupons so that I can save on my groceries too. Hopefully this will work and I will be home free in six months, and in my new place.

No comments: