After much thinking and planning we have found an answer. In April, we will begin a series of teleclasses to provide domestic violence training for clergy. We will also talk about sexual assault within the dating relationship.
The course is designed to better equip clergy to help victims of domestic violence who are already within the congregation. It is not 911 or crisis training.
Teleclasses are designed to be interactive. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and are expected to be actively engaged during each session. The six-week series is at an introductory price of $35 and runs from April 6 at 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m for six weeks.
Here's what your course fee buys:
- 6 interactive sessions
- 1 copy of Domestic Violence Information for Pastors and Clergy (Those who register within 2 weeks of class will receive an electronic version. )
- Unlimited email follow-up
- Supplemental material for certain sessions provided at no additional cost
- Discounted rate on podcasts and CDs.
- Certificate of Completion
A limited number of scholarships are available. Please email us for information. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the teleclasses on domestic violence today. Payments can be proceeds by credit card, Pay Pal. Checks are welcome and will be credited upon clearing the bank.
Youth, church workers and laity are welcome to take our teleclasses on domestic violence training for clergy. Discounts are available for 2 or more people who attend from the same church. Contact us to register a group.