Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Getting back in


I appreciate the guest post, Lindsay Valdez

I can’t wait to get back in my house. We had a break in last week and we’ve had contractors in repainting the place and cleaning the carpet and all that because boy did those criminals make a mess. I can understand why they wanted to steal the jewelry and the electronics and all that but did they have to destroy our house, too? I mean, we had a vase of flowers on the table they just smashed into the wall for no reason whatsoever! Anyway, I’ve been looking into Alarm Systems Gold and I’m having the guy come out the day we move back in to fix it up. I won’t feel safe staying in the house without an alarm or something from now on because before the break in I thought this was a really safe neighborhood. We’ve got a guardhouse for goodness’ sakes! I can’t believe so much has happened in the last few months but we’re getting through it as a family and at least it was just stuff. No one was home.

No comments: