Saturday, January 28, 2012

College in Honolulu

Thanks to Roman May

My daughter has wanted to go to the University of Hawaii since she was twelve years old. We went to Honolulu for a vacation, and she just knew she wanted to live there. I thought it was a stage she would grow out of, but she never did. When it came time to apply for college, The University of Hawaii was still at the top of her list of choices and she was accepted for enrollment. I’m impressed with her perseverance, but my husband and I are sad about how far away she will be once school starts in September.

One of the ways we are going to keep in touch is via web chat, so we made sure to search clear wireless Honolulu and get all the details. We want our daughter to be available and have a reliable web connection so we can not only talk to her, but also see her face. I can’t believe my little girl is all grown up and moving out of our house soon. Time really does fly! I hope the experience she gets at college is all she is hoping for.

No comments: