- Reduce Christmas stress by taking time for yourself
- Dealing with holiday shopping stress
- More on holiday shopping stress
- Turn Christmas stress into energy
- Keep expectations realistic
- Avoid Christmas stress by staying hydrated
- Beat Christmas stress by taking care of yourself
- Attend a religious service
- Stress busters for holiday office parties
- Beating the stress of holiday office parties
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Hub page for 12 tips for dealing with Christmas stress
No other season is as stress filled as Christmas. To help survivors during the holidays we posted a series of articles that focused on dealing with stress. A different tip was posted daily for 12 days during the month of December. If traffic is any indication, the series of articles has been a huge hit.
The series was suggested by a survivor of domestic violence. We are always open to ideas for articles so don't hesitate to make suggestions at any time.
This hub page links all of the articles together in a single guide. Bookmarking the single url will help you find all the articles a little more easily.