Monday, June 14, 2010

Get hot tickets to cool NYC events at ACheapSeat.com

Do you like going to concerts or going to the theater? Either event is an experience that will be long remembered. The best news is that ACheapSeat.com is a popular place to pick up hot tickets. They are a ticket broker that offers seats for the coolest concerts and theater events in NYC and they’re at a discounted rate. They have just about any kind of event ticket that you would want.

One year, I was given a special treat when we went to a play at Jones Beach on Long Island, New York. My aunt and uncle got the Jones Beach Theater Tickets as a special treat for my brother and myself. I was mesmerized by the play and by how the props and backdrops moved soundlessly on the water. They floated along as if by magic.

I haven’t gotten Central Park Summerstage Tickets yet. That’s a promise to myself that’s been a long time coming. They always seem to have a great line-up of top notch stars!

And how about Izod Center Tickets? It’s hard to beat the Izod Center for world class events. With 20,000 seats there is sure to be one with your name on it. Visiting can be a great add-on to a trip to NYC or a special trip in and of itself.

~~Brought to you by our friends at ACheapSeat.com~~

No comments: