Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nana Banana Designs Jeremiah 29:11

Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my favorite scriptures. I was searching online when I stumbled across the blog for Nana Banana Designs. Across the top of the page in bold letters is the scripture reference Jeremiah 29:11.

At one glance I was hooked.

Later, I got the privilege of meeting this dynamic lady. She, her daughter and her grandchildren came to visit us at the ministry center. With the arrival of this family was a ray of sunshine.

See, you cannot visit her blog Nana Banana Designs without being uplifted. It is hope and inspiration all rolled into a handy terrific blog.

A couple of weeks ago she came again to the ministry center. This time we were able to talk for a minute. It seems that we have some things in common. Hopefully, God is opening the doors to a beautiful friendship.

If you've not seen her blog yet visit Nana Banana Designs. Be prepared to come away with a smile in your heart.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments: