Monday, March 03, 2008

Hope for Healing.Org on WBIR Style Show

http://www.wbir.com/life/programming/local/style/default.aspx

Here's the link. Keep checking to see if the story gets posted for viewing online.

Our segment ran today at 4:00 pm. I was busy with a client and completely missed it. (No cable at work.) I'm am told that the producer, Caroline Lamar, did an excellent job on the segment. This wouldn't surprise me. I thought she did very well with the interview. She was warm and professional. My expectations on the end result are high. I can't wait to see what they did with the story!

Shots were taken of the Hope Quilt, me, and two of our lead teen volunteers. These kids are amazing. Between these two young ladies they have racked up almost 400 hours of volunteer time! We've very lucky to have such great support.

And we need the support. Over 200 people came through our doors last year. We're only open three mornings a week. Our operating hours are based on when we have volunteers. It's our hope to be able to open more often.

Volunteers are needed and always welcome for everything we do. If you have a few hours a month, come see us! We'd love to have you...

No comments: